What I Want to Do With This Blog

. Tuesday, March 17, 2009
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

This is the first real post on this blog, I want to take it as an opportunity to describe exactly what I am going to use this blog for.
I am going to use it as an extension of my Twitter account to give more detail about things I discuss on Twitter.
I am going to use it to give you a behind the scenes look at my company Convenience Software, and all the software I am working on in connection with it.
I will probably use it as a place to rant about the Jets.
And besides that I will use it as a place to talk about things that are important to me, and hopefully to you. So subscribe and enjoy.

0 comments: