On My Way Home

. Friday, March 20, 2009
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

I'm just on my way home from Florida. The my flight got delayed because air traffic into Newark was halted because some government official was flying in. That made me angry. I left for the airport at 3 PM, and I'll be lucky to be at my house in Princeton before 11:30 - totally ridiculous.

Made some good progress today with GetItBack. There's still a few things that need to be done, but for the most part the interface is coming along nicely and things like contact backup, SMS backup, email backup, and call log backup are running completely smoothly.

I've been trying to implement an AJAX accordion feature for a day or two now, but the JavaScript implementation hates me for some reason or another - I should get it working eventually though.

Gotta send out emails to my beta testers.....I haven't forgotten about you!

0 comments: